Monday, November 1, 2010

Intro

As you can see by the title of this blog and the actual website name this is all about Yorkies. I am head over heels in love with Yorkshire Terriers and even though I do not have a furbaby I hopefully am getting one in December. I am a member of the best website in the world Yorkietalk.com. If you love Yorkshire Terriers like me become a member of the site and PM me or leave a visitor message just saying hi! Oh I almost forgot to mention my screen name is Kdgd14!
When and if I get a Yorkie pup I will be posting updates all the time on her. I want to either rescue her from a shelter or get her from petfinder from somebody who can not keep them anymore. I want to name her Stella Barbara, or Stella Faith. Stella because of Stella McCartney becuase I have another dog named Coco Chanel and I want to stay with the designer names. Then Barbara because I had a "babysitter" that died in 2009 and she was more of a grandmother to me. I loved her so much and I thought having her middle name be Barbara would be perfect.
I will also be posting dog training tips because my Cocker Spaniel/Poodle mix is very well trained and I want to become a dog trainer. I hope to be posting every week but that might not happen because of school and my personal life. But, I will try to post as often as I can.
If you have any requests of what you want me to post email me at yorkiefurbaby@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment