Friday, November 26, 2010

This blog is so mean!

I'm am extremely sorry I can't even put it into words! I know I said I would try to post every week and as you can see, it didn't turn out that way. I don't want to make excuses, but I need to explain me self, and it is going to sound like excuses. First, my laptop crashed so that defiantly doesn't help! Then, I tried to post and I couldn't remember my email! So I had to go through all these things to get my email, the password, my sign-in name, and my sign-in password. Then of course everyone knows we are in the midst of the holidays so everyone is busy. Today is Black Friday so I went out for a lil' shopping and I decided to post since I'm not home, and nothing is distracting me. Oh, and everytime I try to sign in to post on my computer at home it takes me to some crazy help page and I can't post! Sometimes technology, sometimes!!! Again, I will try to post more often if I can figure it out! So sorry everyone! I think pretty soon I'm going to just share with everyone what I got for my family for Christmas. Then, once my birthday and Christmas passes I wanted to share things I got from family. I really don't want some people thinking "Oh my gosh, why is she telling me!!" or "Man, she's full of herself!" The reason I want to share is to give people ideas to give people, and I know I personally love to know what people got for their birthdayor Christmas. So let me know what you think about that! Ok, so that's the end of this blog post. If you have any questions email me at yorkiefurbaby@aol.com then follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/Kad971 Hope everyone has good holidays!!!
xoxo,
Kirstyn Downey

No comments:

Post a Comment